The Families Leading In Partnerships program is designed to bring school leadership, school staff, families, parish and community representatives together as partners to support student learning, wellbeing and faith development.
We seek guidance on agenda items for our FLIP meetings from our parent community. If you would like to contribute any suggestions please complete this form.
- Building a welcoming and inclusive community for existing and prospective families.
- Respond pastorally to the changing needs of our community.
- Support a welcoming school culture encouraging the engagement of all families
- Creating circumstances for open, respectful, and responsive communication channels.
- Connecting and encouraging parent voice in the community
- Provide balanced parental voice to assist school Principal and parent team.
Faith and Learning Partners
- Building parent capacity to engage and be partners in their child’s learning and wellbeing.
- Parents are engaged and valued in their child’s education
- Co- responsibility of the school and families in student achievement and wellbeing
- Connecting families to parish and spiritual formation.
- Develop authentic learning partnerships and create a community of learners
- Bring school leadership, school staff, families, parish and community representatives together as partners to support student learning, wellbeing and faith development
- Guided by school improvement plan and CSBB Towards 2025 Projects
- Organise welcoming events and activities, per grade and whole school
- Inclusive events responding to St Cecilia community needs
- Pastoral care for families
- Optional fundraising to provide resources for enriching learning environments.Fundraising to be aligned to school improvement goals and spent in a school year.
- Implement “just one thing” so all families can contribute to the school
- Class (or grade) parents attend all FLIP meetings.
- CSP parent representative :Keeping community up to date with and communicate current developments in Catholic Education at Diocesan (CSBB) and (CSP) and State level (CCSP).
- Feeding back parent voice to Principal
- Facebook group coordination
- FLIP communication/social media/Facebook groups
- Family feedback surveys
- Parent survey/communication to set agenda/discussion at parent open forums
- FLIP communication through COMPASS
Faith and Learning Partners
- Organise parent education forums and resources
- Develop a parent engagement plan
- Parent engagement projects eg sustainability
- FLIP Forum – Pastoral Discernment Project
- Seek community feedback re agenda for FLIP Forum
- Parent spirituality events
- School/parish links and events
- Collaborate and share responsibility for school improvement plans and procedures through advice, problem solving and evaluation
- Consultative group with the principal
- School leadership ,school staff and families work together on learning initiatives and projects
- Work with class connectors/feedback channels to support decision making and advise
- Support FLIP in implementation of responsibilities