The Families Leading In Partnerships program is designed to bring school leadership, school staff, families, parish and community representatives together as partners to support student learning, wellbeing and faith development.
- Building a welcoming and inclusive community for existing and prospective families.
- Respond pastorally to the changing needs of our community.
- Support a welcoming school culture encouraging the engagement of all families
- Creating circumstances for open, respectful, and responsive communication channels.
- Connecting and encouraging parent voice in the community
- Provide balanced parental voice to assist school Principal and parent team.
Faith and Learning Partners
- Building parent capacity to engage and be partners in their child’s learning and wellbeing.
- Parents are engaged and valued in their child’s education
- Co- responsibility of the school and families in student achievement and wellbeing
- Connecting families to parish and spiritual formation.
- Develop authentic learning partnerships and create a community of learners
- Bring school leadership, school staff, families, parish and community representatives together as partners to support student learning, wellbeing and faith development
- Guided by school improvement plan and CSBB Towards 2025 Projects
- Organise welcoming events and activities, per grade and whole school
- Inclusive events responding to St Cecilia community needs
- Pastoral care for families
- Optional fundraising to provide resources for enriching learning environments.Fundraising to be aligned to school improvement goals and spent in a school year.
- Implement “just one thing” so all families can contribute to the school
- Class (or grade) parents attend all FLIP meetings.
- CSP parent representative :Keeping community up to date with and communicate current developments in Catholic Education at Diocesan (CSBB) and (CSP) and State level (CCSP).
- Feeding back parent voice to Principal
- Facebook group coordination
- FLIP communication/social media/Facebook groups
- Family feedback surveys
- Parent survey/communication to set agenda/discussion at parent open forums
- FLIP communication through COMPASS
Faith and Learning Partners
- Organise parent education forums and resources
- Develop a parent engagement plan
- Parent engagement projects eg sustainability
- FLIP Forum – Pastoral Discernment Project
- Seek community feedback re agenda for FLIP Forum
- Parent spirituality events
- School/parish links and events
- Collaborate and share responsibility for school improvement plans and procedures through advice, problem solving and evaluation
- Consultative group with the principal
- School leadership ,school staff and families work together on learning initiatives and projects
- Work with class connectors/feedback channels to support decision making and advise
- Support FLIP in implementation of responsibilities